Employers

One for Addis Ababa and One for Oromiya regions
Mid Level ( 2+ - 5 years experience)
Negotiable
Closing Date: Today
Posted: 1 week and 3 days ago
Full time job
Job Description Will spend approximately  20% of time in assigned partner’s head-office and or MOSS HQ working closely with staff at all levels and of the Financial Institution; Spends remaining 80% of time travelling to agent sites and providing support and technical assistance Act as the permanent liaison between MOSS HQ and partner’s head-office;...

Jobs by Other Employers


}