Jethro-LMI is ‘Leaders and Organizations Development Institute’ designed to provide specialized top-level management and leadership trainings, international professional certifications, research and management consultancy services throughout all sectors.
Jethro-LMI positions itself as International Institution to develop globally competent professionals and organizations by being authorized institute, to provide the following globally renowned professional certification programs:
Certified Manager (CM™), Validating Essential Skills to Lead and Manage Effectively any organization, from Institute of Certified Professional Managers (ICPM), James Madison University, USA.
Certified International Project Manager (CIPM™), Validating Essential Skills to Lead and Manage any Projects Effectively, from American Academy Of Project Management (AAPM ™) USA.
The SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP, which is provided by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), encourage HR professionals to acquire the competencies and knowledge they’ll need to effectively perform their jobs and achieve career success, now and in the future
In this regards, Jethro-LMI is ready to fulfill your dream through worldwide renowned Professional Qualifications and Certifications. In addition, besides to these International Professional Qualifications, Jethro-lmi also has substantial experience in providing more than 100 various types of short-term training courses and Consultancy & Research services.In light of this, it is your turn to distinguish yourself as a globally recognized competent and professional person by these International Professional Standards.
History of Foundation and Development
In 2009, Jethro-LMI was brought into being internationally recognized institution and established its head quarter in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to reach Sub-Saharan region in Africa. Its founders believed that proven and practical leadership skills and competent management/administration practice would be the most important precondition for the development and restructuring. That is why they set up affiliation with internationally recognized professionals’ development institutions to provide practical knowledge, skill and experience in general management and leadership issues to development actors.
In the first few years of its existence, Jethro-LMI provided International certifications for Business and Public organizations. From 2011 onwards by adopting other courses and services the Institute gradually started to gain momentum and expand its target groups. At present, the Institute serves the public sectors, non-profit organizations, International organizations, small and medium size enterprises as well as professional associations.
The Institute was strongly supported by James Madison Univerity’s Institute of Certified Professional Manager, U.S.A. With the help of their assistance it became possible to transfer profound practical knowledge in General Management and Leadership skill development for high-profile individuals who came from different sectors and backgrounds. Having such starting position, Jethro-LMI manages to overcome the first phase institutional development and blossomed into a professional and reliable organization within a short period of time.
During these years Jethro-LMI designed and developed a number of customized educational and training products or projects of its own. Today, its portfolio includes professional international certifications, short-term training courses and provides consultancy & research services on many issues. Jethro-LMI has offered more than 100 short-term training courses, retrained over 7500 participants and implemented some large and small scale projects.
Jethro-LMI main principles are:
• Strong orientation at practice
• Adaptation of modern management and leadership approaches in view of the specific local socio-cultural context.
Why Leadership and Management Matters to Jethro-LMI
Leaders and Managers in the contemporary corporate world are expected to be multitaskers. They have to develop strategies and also they must be skilled enough to handle various situations and demonstrate their leadership skills, whenever the circumstance demands. Now days, the leadership competency is pacing at a speedier rate than ever. It is a compelling call that the professionals must stay updated on the latest developments and also equip themselves by necessary competency.
In light of this, here are a few points that will clarify, why and how are Management Training Programs matters to polish and enhance the talent of executives.
• Boosting Leadership Skills: These trainings are organized by firms both in-house and often they send their employees to external training programs. They need to enhance and make slick the skills of their managers. As it is mentioned above there are new developments taking place with every passing moment. To keep yourself upgraded you need to edify your workforce. Whether it is about technology, corporate laws or any other leadership building trend, your executives should stay abreast in the race.
• Ascending on New Alternatives: Getting promoted simply does not imply, gaining a new title, with it comes added responsibilities and opportunities. To make the most out of it, one needs to don the cloak of various avatars. Nobody can learn everything by themselves. To get a better understanding and focused direction to move, these trainings are proved to be essential and rewarding.
• Relationship Building with Colleagues: Whether it is your seniors or your subordinates, building and maintaining healthy relations with each of them, is a must. These coaching sessions by professionals of the sector, will help you realize your drawbacks and work on them with a new zeal. You will be able to realize and adopt new and better methods to construct solid bonds with everyone in the organization. This will also help you build up on your knowledge, about the various aspects and methodology of the different departments.
• Augmenting the Talent of the Workforce: A manager must know how to aggrandize the performance of his department. Applying new concepts and making them work, towards the betterment of the organization is his core responsibility. To carry out this duty he needs to acquaint and keep himself posted on the latest happenings and techniques. This is what he learns from these training programs.