Cash flow, Debt collection and Credit management is one of the key pillars for a successful business. It’s imperative to balance the finance side and the business generation activities; meaning you retain your customers while they pay for the dear services and products as per business terms.
TECHNICAL AREAS IN CREDIT MANAGEMENT
• The Credit Management tool kit. • The Credit Management structure. • Effective Credit Appraisals. (case studies) • Risk Management- (Monitoring & Control) • Effective collection through: o Telephone (case studies) o Letters o Personal visits o Third parties • The Credit Policy as a referral point in good Credit Management. • Understanding financial statements for purposes of credit assessments. • Total solution to debt problems.
CREDIT MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS • Managing Stress in Credit Management. • Team building & image management • Strokes as a collection tool. • Communication skills
COMMERCIAL CONCLUSION OF DEBTS • Debt counseling as a tool of business. • Handling unmanageable debtors. • Legal action for Debt Recovery.
KEY BENEFITS FROM ATTENDING THIS COURSE
1. You will be able to get all information leading to quality customers before granting credit.
2. You will be able to interpret all information from the prospective customers into credit values.
3. You will be able to monitor and control your debt levels leading to better cash flow.
4. You’ll be able to handle and overcome virtually any non- payment excuse.
5. You will be able to stress the benefits of payment rather than the consequences of non payment.
6. You will be able to use the most powerful key words and phrases to maximize results from your collection efforts.
7. You will be able to persuade customers to pay you without sacrificing goodwill.
8. You will be able to increase your business using credit