· Provide general administrative and clerical support including drafting letter,mailing, scanning, faxing and copying.
· Maintain electronic and hard copy correspondence.
· Sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
· Perform data entry and scan documents.
· Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
· Performing multifaceted general office support.
· Receive and answer telephone calls.
· Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
· Arrange and maintain office supplies for departments.
· Ensure proper housekeeping.
BA Degree in Secretarial Science & Office Management with 0 to 2 years of experience.
Fluency in both spoken & written English is mandatory.