Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Attains each KOM shop sales goals and revenue objectives in your area.
· Supervise the daily work of the KOM representative &sales promoter in your area, including the late, leave early, grooming, performance, to monitor everything to correct;
· Assist KOM representative &sales promoters selling products; establishing and preserving good relationship with outlet owners, and timely collect the sales information;
· Responsible for the key outlet service that in charge and give training for the representative and sale promoter.
· Execute marketing programs to help outlet, actively implement the promotional activities, and organize the promotion; follow up the execution of marketing programs, summarized sales results.
· Helping KOM managers develop new Key Outlet within the area of responsibility, and follow and manage the new Key Outlet.
· Keeping the outlet image, making (display/POSM usage/promoter service) properly help the representative under you;Complete other temporary work and other related tasks assigned by the executive;
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· BA degree or above in marketing, Economics, Business Management or other related fields; with age 35 below; No experience is needed.
· Good at Microsoft office software and data analysis.
· Can give presentation and speech as well
· Love the mobile phone industry;
· Conform to the related regulations of the company.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV