Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direct leadership in the Factory Manager, according to production tasks rationalize production, responsible for product manufacturing, quality assurance and improvement, material control and security, work discipline, sanitation, control and reduce manufacturing costs, improve production efficiency and production equipment management, management of daily affairs
1. According to sales, production plans, scientific organization of production, to meet the needs of sales, to ensure market supply
2. Overall responsibility for the workshop production management, timely and complete grasp of the workshop production processes and personnel dynamically, according to the actual situation of production, materials inventory and production quality for a reasonable and planned arrangements
3. Strengthen communication with subordinates, within its capacity to relieve the worries of subordinates, motivate subordinates strive upward, carefully listen to reasonable suggestions of staff, and should actively adopt
4. Organization of production department staff to learn and understand the company and headquarters’ rules and regulations to ensure that the rules and regulations in the Production Department properly and smoothly implement
5. In-depth field guide work employees regularly of professional ethics, ideological quality, job skills, safety, quality control training
6. Accurate accounting of production consumables and production labor costs, strict control of production costs.
7. strengthen professional ethics education of their personnel of the department to ensure that the finished product, material safety, safeguarding the interests of the factory
8. Standardization work rules and other regulatory requirements are carried out, deepening, improvement, and timely reporting suggestions for improvement.
9. Training and selection key personnel reserve for the department actively and regular assessment of their operational capacity, performance.
10. Concerned about report data, to discover and solve problems; examine all the reports and signed to ensure that it accurately reported by the production department, report timely.
11. strengthen staff management, based on performance to make decisions or recommendations for fair and impartial incentives
12. Keep abreast of production status, improve product quality and make it in a stable state
13. Effectively supervision of the production site, including the implementation of workshop of labor discipline, process discipline, health system, as well as the management of line staff
14. Processing or reporting emergencies affairs timely
15. strengthen coordinating relations with other departments and do production and operation management
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
1. Education & Experience
Have First degree and above in Management, Industrial Engineering, and other related fields and at least 10 years of experience in Manufacturing industries from which 3 years in management positions.
2. Skills and techniques：
Have good logic and ability to analyze and solve problems；
Have good organizational skills and management experience；
Have strong professional knowledge.
With good communication skills；
Strong sense of responsibility, have a strong sense of professionalism；
Able, practical； Good professionalism and professional ethics。