Under the direct leadership in the Factory Manager, according to production tasks rationalize production, responsible for product manufacturing, quality assurance and improvement, material control and security, work discipline, sanitation, control and reduce manufacturing costs, improve production efficiency and production equipment management, management of daily affairs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- According to the sells need , arrange the production plans and follow based on the requirement, Full fill the needs of sales
- Organize production department staffs to learn and understand the factory and head quarter’s rules and regulations to ensure that the rules and regulations are properly and smoothly practiced
- Based on the daily production plan manage the staffs attendance, assign multi skill staffs as appropriate, ensure the production materials are delivered and production is always started timely.
- Strictly control of production costs, consumables and production labor costs with accurate documentation also put the improvement plans
- Strengthen professional ethics education of their personnel of the department to ensure that the finished product, material safety, safeguarding the interests of the factory
- Do Regular Assessment on Operational capacity, Workers Performance arrange training for the Key reserve staffs “Multi skill” find the way of Improvements together with Supervisors
- Regular data Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports examine, checking the accuracy and send timely
- Strengthen staff management, based on performance to make decisions or recommendations for fair and impartial incentives
- discipline, process discipline, health system, as well as the management of line staff
- Control and coordinate process operation and other departments to improve quality and productivity
- Manage staffs based on performance to make decisions or recommendations for fair and impartial incentive
- Report and provide solution for any emergency affairs timely
- Implement management systems such as QMS, Kaizen, TQM, and other important things that bring organizational changes.
- Made recommendations for improvements to the company's leadership and do other work arranged by superior
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
1. Education & Experience
Have First degree and above in Industrial, Electronics/Electrical/communication engineering field management knowledge, and at least 5 and above years of experience in Manufacturing industries from which 4 years in management positions.
2. Skills and techniques：
Have good logic and ability to analyze and solve problems；
Have good organizational skills and management experience
Have good skills on Kaizen and QMS
Have strong professional knowledge.
Familiar with Technological Equipment’s and working principle
Good communication skills；
Strong sense of responsibility, have a strong sense of professionalism；
Able, practical； Good professionalism and professional ethics。
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV