Thorough knowledge of local Ministry processes, especially protocol and consular affairs, and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with key contacts.
· Provides assistance and support to the office principal in problem solving
· Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational matters concerning the Office.
· Provide general administrative and clerical support including drafting letter, mailing, scanning, faxing and copying.
· Maintain electronic and hard copy correspondence.
· Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
· Performing multifaceted general office support.
· Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.Deals with expat staffs work permit, resident permit and similar activities.
· Degree or above in management, business administration or related fields and 2 years of experience in the same field.
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the company standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
· Having a good sense of selling and serving;
· Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills· Strong understanding of IT systems – both hardware and software especially Microsoft Office applications, document backup, security, and social media
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV