Save the Children is the world's leading independent organization for children. Our vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children Ethiopia Country Office wants to hire competent Consulting firms for the consultancy service to conduct “mid–term evaluation for the project Create Enabling and supportive environment for children in Amhara Region, Ethiopia”.
The main objective of the mid-term evaluation is to assess the achievements made in line with the log-frame and expected results of the project; problems encountered and reorient the project implementation plan of the project based on the assessment result.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The firm is expected to fulfill the following minimum requirement:
· Minimum Master’s Degree in Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Developmental Psychology, from a recognized institution. Team composition is highly valued.
· Experience in social science research and specific experiences on designing and conducting mid-term and terminal evaluation in the child protection sector
· Experience on qualitative research methods and analysis
· Expert knowledge and practical experience on child protection issues in Amhara Region.
· Knowledge and experience of using participatory methodologies
· Proficiency in computer skills, including use of appropriate and relevant software.
· Experience of coordinating diverse teams and communicating with individuals/groups at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and writing skills in English language
· Available in Oct and Nov, 2016