Save the Children is the world's leading independent organization for children. Our vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children Ethiopia Country Office wants to hire competent Consulting firms for the consultancy service to conduct “mid–term evaluation for the project Create Enabling and supportive environment for children in Amhara Region, Ethiopia”.
The main objective of the mid-term evaluation is to assess the achievements made in line with the log-frame and expected results of the project; problems encountered and reorient the project implementation plan of the project based on the assessment result.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The firm is expected to fulfill the following minimum requirement:
· Minimum Master’s Degree in Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Developmental Psychology, from a recognized institution. Team composition is highly valued.
· Experience in social science research and specific experiences on designing and conducting mid-term and terminal evaluation in the child protection sector
· Experience on qualitative research methods and analysis
· Expert knowledge and practical experience on child protection issues in Amhara Region.
· Knowledge and experience of using participatory methodologies
· Proficiency in computer skills, including use of appropriate and relevant software.
· Experience of coordinating diverse teams and communicating with individuals/groups at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and writing skills in English language
· Available in Oct and Nov, 2016
How to Apply
The detailed inquiries (TOR) for the consultancy service can be collected from Save the Children Ethiopia Country Office in Addis Ababa, situated around Bisrate Gabriel Church during working hours from 8:30AM to 4:00PM from October 4th, 2016 up to October 24th, 2016.
Save the Children Ethiopia Office, At the Main Security Gate
Dire Complex, Behind Bisrate Gabriel Church
P.O Box 387
Tel 011 3 72 84 55-61
Interested applicants should submit their completed tender proposal signed and stamped two separate sealed documents of one technical proposal including curriculum vitae of the proposed professional(s) with supporting document along with copy of renewed firm’s License, and Two Financial proposal “one original” and one Copy ‘including professional fee proposal on the basis of daily rates, VAT and perdium costs, as well as transport costs separately for the stated work to the above mentioned address of Save the Children, Ethiopia Country Office delivered in the bid Box prepared for the purpose on October 25th ,2016 before 12:00A.M .
The SCI Procurement committee will open the proposals at a date and time of its own discretion.
Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject the entire or partial part of this bid
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV