Save the Children is the world's leading independent organization for children. Our vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
USAID’S building the potential of youth program is a five year USAID funded program that promotes opportunities for young Ethiopians to positively contribute to the betterment of society. Having the youth aged 15-29 in rural areas and towns as key target group, the program plans to directly reach 34,537 Ethiopian youth in six regions, helping them escape the cycle of poverty.
Save the Children seeks professional individuals or companies who want to work with Save the Children in developing software that can be linked with OneDrive, where a cloud storage system integrated with SCI email and can be used as a storage place for any relevant information that will be provided to youth. The system should able to work both offline and online where the youth can access it from monitor linked with one server through thin client.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of increasingly responsible experience, in developing software application including experience in successfully managing various projects.
- Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree with Software development/ programming or relevant certificate
- Who have license to work in this specific area
- Who are certified in program developing will have advantage
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV