We are looking for a competent Marketing Director to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence, boost trainee enrollment numbers, target and reach potential developers for the job placement platform, and cultivate relationships with corporate sponsors and clients.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques and develop marketing strategies. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others especially the marketing and sales team.
The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
• Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
• Coordinate marketing and sales objectives with Kenyan Marketing team.
• Supervise the marketing and sales department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing divisions.
• Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
• Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new service solutions, platform updates, enrollment dates, events & seminars, and alternate Gebeya ventures (apps, software’s, etc)
• Monitor progress and submit performance reports periodically to executive staff.
• Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications.
• Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
• Control marketing and sales budgets and allocate resources amongst projects.
• Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
• Provide the planning and leadership to the Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the Marketing plan.
• Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan for the organization; for strategic market planning; market research programs; field force activities, and control of the marketing budget.
• Establish a system of reports and communications for all information from the marketing and sales team for feedback from other departments and sub divisions.
• Maintain relationships with all clients and trainees by creating email lists and inviting them to future events. Also following up with corporate sponsors and clients after objectives have been completed to insure customer satisfaction.
• Ensure that the systems are in place whereby all Sales and Marketing staff including representatives are familiar with the provisions of the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
• Organize and direct marketing and strategy meetings on a regular basis whereby the strategy and promotion programs are reviewed.
• Responsible for performance appraisal of marketing and sales staff and for providing training and development opportunities including a national sales and management training program.
• Assist the Executive staff in establishing pricing policies for students and clients.
• Proven experience as Marketing Director or Manager
• Excellent leadership and organizing skills
• Analytical and creative thinking
• Good English and Amharic communication and interpersonal skills
• Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
• Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
• Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
• BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV