1. Liaison with government and non government organizations
· Timely processing of Passports, business visas for AAE staff and guests
· Managing all liaison activities representing the organization
2. Property management
· Ensure timely refilling of fire extinguishers fixed in the head office premise
· Keep stock of SIM cards and Mobile cards and distribute to the authorized staff
· Make sure the timely settlement of utility bills, water, electric telephone and internet
· Follow up and clearance of imported items from customs
· Supervise the cleanness of the office compound
· Supervise proper management of office refreshment and cleaning suppliers
· Follow up maintenance of office building parts, office equipments
· Follow up office lease agreements of AAE and ensure timely renewal and/ or termination of agreements accordingly
3. Procurement of Goods & Services
· Process procurement of goods (Fixed and non- Fixed assets) and service from reliable suppliers through direct purchasing, proforma collection or open bidding process as per the policy
· Produce comprehensive suppliers list for all category of purchase
· Ensure that all purchases of goods and services are carried out and delivered to the store
· Handle Petty cash for maintenance cost & purchase
4. Communication and documentation
· Maintain comprehensive registration of purchase requisitions of goods and services in process as well as completed
· Produce procurement status report monthly
· Maintain a closer relationship with requesting programs via telephone, email, and other appropriate means of communication.
· Request suppliers for offer based on the specification of purchase.
Coach and evaluate the performance of staff under his/her supervision
· BA Degree in Logistics and Supplies Chain Management or other related disciplines and 4 years of relevant experience
· Excellent technical skills, leadership, integrity, confidence, judgmental values, strategic thinking, pro-activism, team player and communicating , ability to take personal initiative and lead an organized work
· Work proactively and horizontally with all team leaders and individuals within AAE and international offices, DAs, and all other departments in AAE
· Work proactively and smoothly with suppliers, clients and service providers for mutual support and cooperation
How to Apply
Application Procedures: Interested applicants should submit their application letter along with recent CV no later than October 29, 2016 to:
P.O. Box 1261
E-mail it to email@example.com.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Note that applications received after the dead line shall not be considered.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV