· Plans, organizes, directs and controls Reform and Change Management initiatives;
· Develops a comprehensive Reform and Change Management Policy, manual, guidelines, standards, reviews it and ensures its proper implementation;
· Bring passion and conviction for change and increase organizational performance through strategic thought, building partnerships and facilitating change in the organization culture.
· Ensuring open processes to maximize the flow of new ideas and engender commitment from internal stakeholders, and empowerment of leaders to exercise their power.
· Leads and facilitates on the development of reform and change management modules, materials and evaluation tools in accordance with the EACWSE’s strategic plan;
· Introducing appropriate change and reform management strategies and methods in the organizations.
· Prepares annual reform and change management work plan and budget requirement;
· Cascades and develops work unit and individual annual work plan and facilitates its successful accomplishment as per the standards ;
· Implement the reform and change program issues per the national policy and procedures with respect to organizations context.
· Communicating employees about reform and change management and information dissemination across the organizations.
· Strengthen the capacity of discriminated or disadvantaged employees like females, disabled employees and minority groups.
· Ensure that good governance policy, procedures and plans are uniformly implemented in the organizations.
· Creating and implementing reform and change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement.
· Play a key role to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees in the organization.
· Identify, influence and lead on key organizational values and code of conducts to bring change programs.
· Develops, motivates, and encourages the team/individual staff under his/her leadership and continuously evaluates and monitors the team(individual staff) performance;
· Maintains personal responsibility for collection, recording, evaluation, information sharing, review, retention and disposal of information in compliance with the organization’s codes of practice and Guidance;
· Produces action plan of the unit that is aligned to the strategic plan;
· Ensures implementation of the work plan;
· Produces periodical reports ;
· Performs other related tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
MBA/BA Management/Finance/Accounting/Marketing/Economics/or related fields from recognized university 8/6 years related experience in reform and change management, program design, organization, coordination/facilitation and evaluation), experience both at expert and supervisory level.
Demonstrates to be accountable and take personal responsibility to do what needs to be done; to be a team player; demonstrates the highest standards of professionalism, professional integrity and ethics; Displays being innovative and creatively devise solutions to difficult challenges; commitment to excellence and commitment to continuous learning.