· Plans, organizes, directs and controls Reform and Change Management initiatives;
· Develops a comprehensive Reform and Change Management Policy, manual, guidelines, standards, reviews it and ensures its proper implementation;
· Bring passion and conviction for change and increase organizational performance through strategic thought, building partnerships and facilitating change in the organization culture.
· Ensuring open processes to maximize the flow of new ideas and engender commitment from internal stakeholders, and empowerment of leaders to exercise their power.
· Leads and facilitates on the development of reform and change management modules, materials and evaluation tools in accordance with the EACWSE’s strategic plan;
· Introducing appropriate change and reform management strategies and methods in the organizations.
· Prepares annual reform and change management work plan and budget requirement;
· Cascades and develops work unit and individual annual work plan and facilitates its successful accomplishment as per the standards ;
· Implement the reform and change program issues per the national policy and procedures with respect to organizations context.
· Communicating employees about reform and change management and information dissemination across the organizations.
· Strengthen the capacity of discriminated or disadvantaged employees like females, disabled employees and minority groups.
· Ensure that good governance policy, procedures and plans are uniformly implemented in the organizations.
· Creating and implementing reform and change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement.
· Play a key role to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees in the organization.
· Identify, influence and lead on key organizational values and code of conducts to bring change programs.
· Develops, motivates, and encourages the team/individual staff under his/her leadership and continuously evaluates and monitors the team(individual staff) performance;
· Maintains personal responsibility for collection, recording, evaluation, information sharing, review, retention and disposal of information in compliance with the organization’s codes of practice and Guidance;
· Produces action plan of the unit that is aligned to the strategic plan;
· Ensures implementation of the work plan;
· Produces periodical reports ;
· Performs other related tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
MBA/BA Management/Finance/Accounting/Marketing/Economics/or related fields from recognized university 8/6 years related experience in reform and change management, program design, organization, coordination/facilitation and evaluation), experience both at expert and supervisory level.
Demonstrates to be accountable and take personal responsibility to do what needs to be done; to be a team player; demonstrates the highest standards of professionalism, professional integrity and ethics; Displays being innovative and creatively devise solutions to difficult challenges; commitment to excellence and commitment to continuous learning.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send application composed of none returnable CV and cover letter “The Position That You Applied For” written in the subject line to the following addresses:-
NB: Only short listed applicants will be communicated on and selection process includes technical test and an interview
EACWSE is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from suitably
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV