- Assess adequacy of internal control of the company and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Periodically take stock and cash counts and reconciles with records and reports.
- Verify if accounting records are properly maintained and financial reports generated are reliable
- Checks that various reconciliations are prepared correctly.
- Confirm outstanding receivable balances from the customers and evaluates overdue and above limit receivables.
- Any other related jobs assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Experience in accounting software such as Peacthree, Sage, etc.
- Fluent in English, Amharic and Afaan Oromo
- Report writing skill
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of three years relevant experience
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV