SCOPE: Under the supervision of SC Manager, the SC Warehouse ensures the smooth functioning and running of all warehouse concerning activities by following standard operating procedures and work in a methodical and tidy manner.
Specific DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Proper Warehouse Management:
2. Proper Warehouse Inventory and asset movement
3. Warehousing Record Keeping
· Maintain the Warehouse activity book recording all outgoing and incoming receipts and activities.
· Diploma/Degree in supplies management ,Management, Accounting and Related field
· Three years of relevant work experience for Diploma Holder and one year of relevant experience for degree holders.
· NGO experience is a plus
· Basic computer knowledge
· Good communication and interpersonal skill
· Basic English spoken and writing
· Knowledge of generic warehouse management systems and forms
· Physically mobile, able to lift 30kg without strain.
· Competent in spoken and written English
· Good mathematical skills.
· Competent use of PC especially Excel, word and Access.
· Strong sense of personal integrity.
· Attention to detail.
· Strong supervisory skills.
· Ability to multi-task.
How to Apply
How to apply:
Please send your CV, application letter and copies of credentials to the following address:
· Name of the position you have applied for
· Date of application
· Summary of your qualifications and experience
· Permanent Address and present address (if different form permanent) and telephone number
· Disclose any family relationships with existing IRC employees.
Are any of your relatives employed by International Rescue committee (IRC)?
If answer is “yes”, give the following information:
IRC is an equal employment opportunity employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV