Duties and Responsibilities:
1: Implement distribution activities:
· Ensure the implementation of activities defined by the Head of programme in coordination with the Logistics Department;
· Plan activities according to the expected progress of the project;
· Evaluate and update project needs (HR, financing, logistics)
· Develop appropriate questionnaires;
· Carry out project monitoring, follow the project’s progress and write relevant reports;
· Identify and inform the Head of programme of any problems or constraints;
· Propose solutions or improvements to ensure the smooth running of the project;
· Coordinate activities and sensitize local partners in the field.
2: Participate in the analysis and reorientation of the project
· Participate in meetings organized by the department;
· Analyse and build on past experience in order to share the lessons learnt;
· Propose new project directions.
3: Manage the project’s team
· Recruit and sensitize the daily workers;
· Develop training topics and train the team members;
· Organize the work of the team to optimize the capacity of each team member.
Educational/Professional Background: Degree/Diploma in food science, public health/Nutrition, Nursing, Applied Nutrition and others similar/equivalent field of studies from a recognized university/college with 3/6 years of related experience.
Required skills :
Analytical capacity, Capacity to supervise a team, Good human relations, Knowledge of logistics, Good knowledge of implementing projects, Computer knowledge (Word, Excel)
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV