Duties and Responsibilities:
1: Ensure the smooth and accurate running of the OTP/SFP/BSFP site:
· Ensure that protocols are strictly followed and implemented;
· Ensure that the objectives are reached;
· Ensure the smooth-running of the site under any expected Circumstances and in case of any staff’s missing;
· Making sure of proper prediction and provision of the needed food and other supplies for the site in a timely manner;
· Coordinate the activities with the others partners (referral to MSF);
· Manage the products flow within the team.
2: Manage the team:
· Propose solution to solve any problem faced and report them to the direct supervisor;
· Supervising the team daily work. (Work performance/ working time);
· Ensure good communication within the team;
· Train the team;
· Ensure the respect of the protocol in the site’s activities;
· Organize weekly meetings with the team;
· Follow absences, late coming and/ or leaves and report them to the programme manager;
· Elaborate the team’s work schedule;
· Ensure technical support to the team.
3: Reporting to the programme manager:
· Collect, check and give a finalize version of the reports (daily/weekly/monthly) from the team to the PM;
· Report to the PM the problems encountered in the running of the site and within the team.
4: Supervise the supply chain and management of drugs, RUTF and medical equipment:
· Ensure the sustainability, accuracy and timeliness of the Supply chain in integrated sites;
· Check that the medicine/RUTF/RUSF/HEB are delivered on time;
· Check the coherence of the state of the stocks with the orders;
· Consolidate the monthly consumption report;
· Take delivery of the order
5: Ensure the hygiene in the centre
· Ensure that there is enough water for the number of beneficiaries and staff of the nutrition site;
· Check that the containers for washing hands in the waiting and medical area is full and are located in a proper position;
· Ensure that the water tanks are cleaned and disinfected regularly and that chlorine is added;
· Ensure that the dirty water buckets are empty regularly;
· Make sure before leaving the site that the wastes are properly collected.
6: Liaise with the authorities/partners
· Communicate the program’s activities to the authorities/partners on the site;
· Represent ACF in meeting with authorities/partners when needed;
· Close follow up of the overall situation and interpretation of different indicators such as direct follow up of health status, outbreaks, general nutrition status and refugee flow;Propose timely responses in case of new nutrition emergency.
Educational/Professional Background: Degree/Diploma in Nursing, Health officer, Public Health from a recognized university or college, with 3/6 years of related experience, experience in supervision is required. Experience in NGO is advantageous.
Required skills: Experience in nutrition area, Good communication skills, Good team spirit, Humanitarian spirit,Knowledge of nutrition and experience in Nutritional program (OTP/SFP/BSFP) Capacity to manage priorities, creativity, flexibility; Report Writing English (fluent) and local language of the refugee (asset).