Working with and reporting to the MSI Ethiopia Senior Asset Management officer, Assistant Store keeper provide the necessary logistics and store management services to support office and centres; maintain materials properly and safely.
Detail Duties and responsibilities
· Diploma or BA Degree in Business Management, Procurement & Supplies Management or related field
· At least 4 years of relevant work experience for diploma and 2 years for BA.
3. Skills required, Attitudes and Attributes
· Strategic oriented
· Commitment to MSI Core Values
· High level of integrity and ethical behaviour
· Ability to use computerized stock and asset management systems
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to make logical and timely decisions
· Quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills,
Number of Position: One (01)
Duty Station: MSIE- MSIE Support Office, Addis Ababa
Salary: As per MSIE salary scale