Under immediate supervision by the Country Director, the Executive Admin Officer serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Country and Deputy Country Directors. The Executive Admin Officer works independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Supporting Admin process
Administrative support to CD/DCD
High level Event Coordination
BA in Office Management, Business Administration, Management,
Six years professional experience in an executive assistant role preferred, preferably in a non-profit organizationSkills, Attitudes and Attributes
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations,
- Strong written and verbal communication,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
- Administrative and organizational skills,- Ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, and partnership development
Number of Position: One (01)
Duty Station: MSIE- MSIE Support Office, Addis Ababa
Salary: As per MSIE salary scale
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV