Job Title: Logistics Officer –Transportation
Required Number 1
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Line Manager Transportation Coordinator
Direct Reports None
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Facilitate transportation and accommodation arrangements for staff for field visits. Collect transportation needs from each department and provide a coordinated and cost-effective transportation service
· Keep up-to-date records for each and every movement of vehicles
· Undertake a follow-up on periodical vehicle repair and ensure that vehicles are technically fit to provide the intended services,
· Reconcile fuel usage with the actual KM traveled and facilitate for fuel replenishment,
· Produce a report on fleet of rental vehicle on monthly basis and facilitate for the timely settlement of rental fee. Ensure that rental vehicles deployed for ICAP operation are technically fit, and facilitate for the yearly vehicle technical inspection
· Make sure that all vehicles are covered with the appropriate insurance policies, and follow up on the timely settlement of insurance claims submitted to the insurer
· Handle air ticket booking and reservation of room for ICAP staff/guest, and facilitate for the timely settlement of airfare fees and hotel bills
· Perform other related tasks as assigned to him/her by the immediate supervisor.
Experience, Knowledge, Skill and Ability Required
Ø BA Management and related discipline
Ø At least three years of experiences relevant to the post
Ø Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with subordinates associates, other department directors and managers and external bodies.
Ø Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
Ø Can use Microsoft Application Software
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV