Job Title: Regional Adult Care and Treatment Advisor
Duty Station: Assosa
Number of post: 1
Line Manager Regional Director
Direct Reports None
The Adult Care and Treatment Advisor will provide technical assistance to the Regional Health Bureaus to enable them to support the implementation of high quality comprehensive Adult HIV care and treatment services.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision by the regional director, the ACT Advisor will have the following responsibilities:
· Provide technical assistance to the regional health bureau on the overall, clinical aspect of HIV program implementation;
· Provide technical support to the regional health bureau on the implementation of multidisciplinary meeting and monthly performance meeting;
· Support the regional health bureau in the planning, coordinating, implementing and monitoring of clinical system mentorship, catchment area meeting, case review sessions, review meeting and supportive supervision;
· Identify challenges in the implementation of CoAg related activities and develop action items and discuss with assigned focal person of the regional health bureau;
· Participate in the regional health bureau joint supportive supervision and review meeting and develop action item on the identified gaps
· In collaboration with CTD provide technical support to RHB by identifying needs to develop or/ and revise CSM SOPs, CSM documentation and reporting tools and CAM documentation and reporting tools
· In collaboration with CTD provide technical support to RHB to develop or/and revise and distribute Provider support tools (PST) and clients education materials (IEC);
· Provide technical assistance to RHB on development or revision of CSM network and CAM mapping of catchment health facilities.
· Assist regional health bureau focal person in performing training need assessment and planning of trainings;
· Support RHB in strengthening monitoring and evaluation and information system, facilitation of community linkages, patient flow analysis, improvement of adherence support system, development or improvement of referral system, etc.
· Support RHB in using service quality assessment indicators, development of assessment tools and SOP and setting quality bench marks
· Support regional health bureau to strengthen blood bank and reliable safety program
· Work with pharmacy advisor on the implementation of HIV services at the facility level
· Actively participate in documentation of experiences, lessons learned, case studies and other technical documents;
· Prepare the CU ICAP regional offices monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual work plans and reports;
· Perform any other related duties assigned by the Regional Director
MD/Internist with five years’ experience in HIV/AIDS care delivery and program management
. Ability to establish and maintain excellent work relationship
. Strong interpersonal communication skills
. Proficiency in written and spoken English.
. Basic computer knowledge with ability to use the MS office application
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV