With the overall objective of creating enabling environment for the public and private sector to operate in improving livestock services, AGP-LMD will support MoLF, National Artificial Insemination Centre to conduct a study to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the public AI services in the country. The study will evaluate the cost incurred to get one crossbred calf in terms of monetary and time values during the intervention of OSAMI, regular public and private AI services. The study will also measure the effectiveness and efficiency of private AI services in the country by making comparison with the international standards and with that of the public sector evaluation results. The study should indicate key factors affecting the efficiency and effectiveness of the AI service in the country.
How to Apply
1. The detailed terms of reference and information on how to apply can be obtained by sending a request to Azeb Terefe at Aterefe@snvworld.org
2. Interested Consultants/consulting companies should use the TOR outlined above for detailed application procedure.
3. SNV Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
5. All interested consulting firms should submit the technical and financial proposal. The proposals submitted should be in separate sealed envelopes marked TECHNICALSAL, or FINANCIAL PROPOSAL each and stating the title/Subject of the consultancy service. The subject of the service should be stated on each envelop.
6. Please submit your application in hard copy on or before Thursday , 27th August 2016 to the following address;
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation/Human Resource Department
Tracon building, Churchill road, opposite to Tikur Anbessa High School
Tel- Off. 251- 111-262100
Application Deadline: 27th August 2016
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV