Position: Regional M&E Officer
Duty Station: Semera
Required # One
Line Manager Regional Director
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with M&E teams at the health facilities to enhance M&E support to hive care and treatment services.
- Mentor M&E staff at the health facilities in performance data analysis and interpretation and use of data for performance review and continuous quality improvement.
• Provide technical assistance to the RHB to enable them to develop a system of M&E mentor ship and mentor ship tool like check list and feedback tool;
• Support health facilities in the management of the databases for HIV AIDS service as part of the HMIS support initiative
• Support the health facilities in provision of database management training to their staffs
• Provide TA to health facilities in the preparation of technical specification for computers, printers and UPS back up devices
• Support the health facilities in is securing and using source documents (patient level and register), data quality assurance, Cohort wall charts and feedback tools.
• Support the health facilities in conducting regular source document DQA, and follow up quality improvement plan with site staff involvement in data collection
• Work closely with the RHB to closely follow the regular updating of electronic database at the health facilities.
• Actively participate in documentation of experiences, lessons learned, case studies and other technical documents;
• Prepare the CU ICAP regional offices monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual work plans and reports;
• Conduct site visits as necessary;
• Perform any other related duties assigned by the Regional Director
- BSC in Health Informatics or Monitoring and Evaluation from recognized college/university
- 5 years related work experience
- Health background will be an asset
· Ability to establish and maintain excellent work relationship
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Proficiency in written and spoken English.
· Basic computer knowledge with ability to use the MS office application.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV