Position: Regional M&E Officer
Duty Station: Benshangul Gumuz
Required # One
Line Manager Regional Director
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with M&E teams at the health facilities to enhance M&E support to hive care and treatment services.
- Mentor M&E staff at the health facilities in performance data analysis and interpretation and use of data for performance review and continuous quality improvement.
• Provide technical assistance to the RHB to enable them to develop a system of M&E mentor ship and mentor ship tool like check list and feedback tool;
• Support health facilities in the management of the databases for HIV AIDS service as part of the HMIS support initiative
• Support the health facilities in provision of database management training to their staffs
• Provide TA to health facilities in the preparation of technical specification for computers, printers and UPS back up devices
• Support the health facilities in is securing and using source documents (patient level and register), data quality assurance, Cohort wall charts and feedback tools.
• Support the health facilities in conducting regular source document DQA, and follow up quality improvement plan with site staff involvement in data collection
• Work closely with the RHB to closely follow the regular updating of electronic database at the health facilities.
• Actively participate in documentation of experiences, lessons learned, case studies and other technical documents;
• Prepare the CU ICAP regional offices monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual work plans and reports;
• Conduct site visits as necessary;
• Perform any other related duties assigned by the Regional Director
- BSC in Health Informatics or Monitoring and Evaluation from recognized college/university
- 5 years related work experience
- Health background will be an asset
· Ability to establish and maintain excellent work relationship
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Proficiency in written and spoken English.
· Basic computer knowledge with ability to use the MS office application.
How to ApplyInterested candidates with the required qualification and experience are invited to submit application letters along with CV online at www.ethiojobs.net
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV