VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT No.029/2016
Ethiopian Agricultural Commodities Warehousing Services Enterprise (EACWSE) is established through the Council of Ministers Regulation No. 331/2014. EACWSE is mandated to separately and independently handle warehousing services of agricultural commodities as an offspring of the current Ethiopia Commodity Exchange. EACWSE has the objective of providing innovative warehouse management service to customers and stakeholders through the application of best practices and available technologies.
Therefore, the Enterprise invites competent and qualified External candidates for the following positions.
Duty Station: Jimma, Bonga, Bedele, Metema, wolita sodo, Dilla, Humera, Bure, Gimbi, Kombolcha, Abrehajirra, shiraro,Nekemte, Diredawa, Pawe,Dansha and Assosa.
Collect, compile, record, and document information. Prepare Goods Receiving Notes and Goods Issue Notes. Compile reports regarding warehouse operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Collects, organizes and verifies accuracy of data before entering to the warehouse application.
· Collects and checks all source documents required to create valid company documents.
· Collects, compiles and stores all the necessary data required by the enterprise.
· Records and prepares arrival of commodities to the EACWSE, prepares them for Sampling, Coding and Goods Received Notes or Goods Issue Notes.
· Records and issues voucher and document to clients and to the Lead Inventory Controller/ Warehouse Supervisor.
· Creates GRN, GIN, generates code and decodes the grading result.
· Follows the procedures for collection, retrieval and accessing of documents.
· Records, prints and transmits information regarding received, stored and delivered commodities to concerned bodies.
· Ensures that database files and applications are secured and protected from loss or damage.
· Ensures that EACWSE application files are maintained at the required level of integrity.
· Monitors the system by closely following up its performance as well as outputs and notifies the Supervisor any system failure.
· Detects hardware/software malfunctions and notifies the supervisor.
· Maintains an expected workflow while sustaining a high level of accuracy and thoroughness.
· Maintains accuracy in performing repetitive work where speed and accuracy are of prime importance.
· Displays the highest ethical and professional behavior in working with employees, supervisors and customers associated with the Exchange.
· Protects confidentiality of records and information.
· Compares data entered into the EACWSE’s system with the original paper documents; and conducts spot checks to verify the data is correctly entered.
· Maintains an effective and efficient system for data collection and analysis and prepares periodical reports.
· Documents and shares best practices and lessons learned by the warehouse.
· Timely disseminates all data required by the required Unit as per established rules and procedure
Minimum Requirement: - BA/Diploma (10+3) in IT, Accounting, Secretarial Science or related fields; 0/2 years related experience. Skilled in troubleshooting basic IT related problems.
Required Skill: - Demonstrates strong analytical skills, and team work; integrity, and professional ethics; willingness to learn, and is responsive; ability to work well under pressure and independently; ability to understand company, department and customer needs, issues and concerns; good coordination and organization skills;
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV