Office assistant will also be responsible for smooth running of businesses in the administration by providing both clerical and professionals support.The successful candidate is expected to be some one with strong organisational and presentation skills who:
· pays attention to detail
· has the ability to plan own work
· works on own initiative and meet deadlines
· has the ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands
· prioritises tasks and workload
· Has the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
· is a pleasant, have confident telephone manner tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality; teamwork; reliability and honesty and have project management skills.
Common tasks include word processing and typing; letter writing; dealing with telephone and email enquiries; creating and maintaining filing systems. The job also involves:
· Coordination and implementation of office procedures
· Scheduling and attending meetings
· Creating agendas and taking minutes - shorthand may be required
· Keeping diaries and arranging appointments
· Devising and maintaining office systems
· Booking rooms and conference facilities
· Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
· Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing
· Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
· Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
· Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
· Arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts
· Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
· Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
· Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
· Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required
· Manipulating statistical data
· Arranging in-house and external events
Minimum of diploma or First degree in Secretarial studies are required including relevant qualifications certificates and diplomas in subjects such as:
Relevant prior experience and skills is highly valued on top of secretarial qualifications. At least 2-5 years of overall professional experience and of which at lest three 3 years as executive secretary.
We value experience and a mature attitude. The ideal candidate must be mature with an established work history.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV