The receptionist will be the first point of contact for the company and will: provide administrative support across the company, handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
· Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
· Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
· Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
· Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
· Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
· A minimum of diploma in office practice with proven working experience in similar roles
· Key Competencies: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Solid communication skills both written and verbal Amharic and English; resourceful, proactive and meticulous in dealing with issues that may arise; ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV