ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for planning, designing, and implementing Security, Fire Alarm, BMS, CATV, Multimedia Audio Video (AV), Video Teleconferencing (VTC), Audio conferencing, and Video Display Systems (VDS), ranging from simple (Desktop) to complex (Security and BMS Platforms; Video Walls; Network Operation Centers) solutions.
• Lead the planning and implementation of projects; define project tasks and resource requirements and mange project budget, staff and resources allocation
• provide direction and support to project team and Manage and coordinate day to day activities the existed projects and track and follow up the project progress and Report project progress regularly
• Manage the relationship with the client, and partners
• Preparing requests for proposals and Create and maintain project documentation
• Manage and monitor sub contracts and Establish and maintain communication with venders
• Extensive knowledge with demonstrated experience engineering Security Systems, Fire Alarm and Building Management platforms.
• Work directly with clients, architects and consultants throughout the design development and delivery process.
• Responsible for Defining System Requirements (Needs analysis), creating the Bill of Materials (BOM), designing conceptual drawings and labor estimates for multiple customer projects.
• Develop (simple to complex) system design drawings including, but not limited to security, bms, fire-alarm, audio-visual system diagrams and schematic drawings; architectural diagrams, rack layouts, drawings and sketches; Design/Build and Bid/Build specifications; and operational capabilities narratives, etc.
• Minimum of 3 - 4 years experience in the Security, BMS, Fire Alarm, CATV and AV design and field implementation
• Ability to successfully complete jobs from design and equipment specification to configuration and commissioning.
• Possess a working knowledge of extra low voltage communications systems in the fields of Analog and Digital Audio processing and standard and hi-definition video
• Experience with reviewing bid documents for purposes of evaluating and preparing equipment take offs, review design integrity/discrepancies, wire take offs, scope of work descriptions, etc. a plus.
• Highly technical, with the ability to evaluate situations, utilizing logical and decisive reasoning
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD to efficiently design systems
• CTS, CTS-I and CTS-D are highly desirable and manufactures (Honeywell, Axis) certifications a plus
• Read, correctly interpret and produce multiple formats of technical specifications; schematic drawings and architectural diagrams
• Strong working knowledge of Security, BMS, FA, CATV, AV control systems – Honeywell/AXIS/AMX/Crestron/Extron
• Strong working knowledge of information networks / IP skills desirable
• Must have solid written and oral communications skills
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV