• Planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent.
• Closely work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported
• Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
• Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organizations planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
• Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
• Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
• Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
• Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitors the assigned sales organization s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Works closely with
• Understanding of Security, Fire Alarm, Public Address, Audio-Video, Display systems
• Maintaining the relationship and continuously visiting MEP consultants to market and specify ELV products and systems, and actively seek new business opportunities inline with targets.
• Has a good understanding of customer needs and expectations and handles all customer complaints or concerns appropriately and in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• Minimum 2 years experience in sales/marketing/operations/technology
• Candidates should have worked in construction industry dealing with consultants (specifiers), MEP contractors, Architects, Major Developers.
• Experience in low-voltage systems Products would be an added advantage.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV