Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine acquired. Meta Abo Brewery Share Company SC (‘Meta Brewery’) in January 2012.
Meta Brewery is the second largest beer company in Ethiopia with a volume share of approximately 15%. From its brewery near the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa, it produces and distributes its flagship national lager brands Meta and Meta Premium. The acquisition gives Diageo direct access to the Ethiopian beer market and will complement Diageo’s existing premium spirits business in the country. Diageo currently distributes its premium spirits brands in Ethiopia through third party distributor arrangements. Its principal brands include Johnnie Walker Scotch whisky, Smirnoff vodka and White Horse Scotch whisky.
Purpose of Role
· University degree in Accounting
· Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Accounting programmes)
Key Skills & Experience
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting function of an FMCG
· Proven track-record of delivery of month-end deadlines
· Experience in end-to-end Purchase to Pay processes
· Able to demonstrate success in working with team.
· Fluency in Amharic and good command of written and spoken English
· Proven ability in building credibility with other functions and external stakeholders
· Excellent relationship building skills.
· Sound IT knowledge in the use of outlook (Excel and word).
· Working knowledge in accounting package for example SAGE & SAP
· Good communication skills
· Proven ability to provide excellent customer service cross-functionally
· Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with other functions and external stakeholders.
· Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV