1. Assist HR Department Manager for the corporate operational objectives and strategies, "translated" for the human resources strategy and action, and execute;
2. Develop and write all human resources policies, workflow, keep books and other staff;
3. According to the Group's business needs, plan and co-ordinate all matters relating to recruit the personnel, and follow-up;
4. Perform all pay and benefits management issues , including salary calculation, payment records, tax returns reporting, reserve calculations and reporting, all types of insurance management and reporting staff ;
5. Based on the long-term and short-term needs of the company business, and the performance of each employee's skills, training needs confirmation, the overall training plan and budget proposal;
6. To assist the corporate plans to implement two-way communication, listen to the views of the staff, the management report, and assist in team building works;
7. Prepare HR forms, assist to prepare employee job description, and employee performance evaluation criteria and conduct employees’ performance evaluations;
8. Manage the contracts with third party manpower subcontractors, insurance policies and employees medical cases; and employees pension related tasks.
9. Perform other related jobs assigned by superiors.
Bachelor degree or above in Business/ Human Resources or relevant discipline
1. Over 5 years HR experience in large enterprises/organization;
2. Able to handle the details of the work, good human relations, team work spirit.
1. Better control, planning, communication and coordination skills and strategies;
2. Good analysis, judgment, ability to accurately identify key points and propose solutions.
1. Self motivated;
2. Energetic, mature, independent and able to handle multi tasks and work under pressure;
3. Proficient in MSOffice and good computer literacy;
4. Strong oral and written skills in English;5. Demonstrates high personal and professional integrity
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV