VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT No.032/2016
Ethiopian Agricultural Commodities Warehousing Services Enterprise (EACWSE) is established through the Council of Ministers Regulation No. 331/2014. EACWSE is mandated to separately and independently handle warehousing services of agricultural commodities as an offspring of the current Ethiopia Commodity Exchange. EACWSE has the objective of providing innovative warehouse management service to customers and stakeholders through the application of best practices and available technologies.
Therefore, the Enterprise invites competent and qualified internal/External candidates for the following position(s).
Receive, register coffee samples and assign codes based on information obtained from data assistant/coder. Divide samples, measure the screen size and moisture content as per EACWSE quality standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Receives and registers incoming samples and duplicates given codes based on information obtained from the data assistant/coder;
· Properly mixes the commodity sample, measures the screen size and moisture content of the sample;
· Divides the sample in to working, reference and client distribution;
· Divides and distributes working samples for internal use;
· Receives and registers quality assessment results;
· Properly maintains the reference sample for 20 working days;
· Files and provides client sample with the issued result, and accordingly organizes left over samples;
· Properly bulks the left over sample in accordance with the standard set for bulking, documents and transfers to the warehouse using commodity delivery form;
· Ensures proper handling and placement of lab materials and equipment;
· Keeps the work space neat as well as clean and avoids using any contaminant/artificial odor;
· Performs other related tasks by the as assigned immediate supervisor.
Required Skill:-Knowledge/Exposure in lab equipment and handling/ maintenance; Knowledge on post-harvest processing of agricultural commodities;
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV