The Meta Abo breweries vision is to become the most celebrated business in Ethiopia. Our goal is to be ’winning at the moment of choice’ to ensure we are winning bigger and beating the competition. This, along with putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners.
To ensure success in our commercial goals a dedicated and focused Sales Capability resource is required. This role will work closely with the Meta Sales Leadership team and their in-market sales capability teams to ensure we fully embed our core Diageo way of selling capabilities.This role will focus on supporting the sales capability agenda in Meta and will be directly reporting to the Head of RTC and Sales Capability.
Purpose of Role
· Minimum Degree in sales, marketing, business or related social field.
· Strong track record in Sales ideally with 2-3 years’ experience in at least two areas of Sales at a management level is added advantage. Particularly critical is previous experience in a customer facing role whether in Field Sales or Account Management.
· Strong command of English and Amharic language
· Strong understanding of all Selling Capabilities and able to coach others in their application.
· Previous experience of managing/leading teams either directly or indirectly.
· Able to influence and build great relationships across the business.
· A strong track record as a coach is critical.
· Knowledge and experience of change management is particularly valuable.
· Previous exposure to strategy development is valuable.
· Strong project management skills and commercial capability are important.
· Build and sustain trust with others through real relationships at ALL levels and cross functionally
· An accomplished people leader who is passionate about growing themselves and others
· A champion of brilliant execution – reputation for delivering results with rigour and commitment
· A continuous improvement mindset evaluating processes, programmes tools & frameworks and identifying areas for change