CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR INTERNAL/ EXTERNAL APPLICANTS
Amref Health Africa would like to recruit Project Manager for its AGO project.
The job holder will be based in Afar and reports to the Program Manager.
· Developing concept paper and proposal writing
· Conducting situation analysis
· Preparation of work plan and budgets
· Support Implementing the activities
· Partnership management
· Receiving and sharing of information from top management to project staff and vice versa.
· Providing regular reports for sharing with SMT, donors and other stakeholders
· Support Capacity building of staff on research.
· Identifying and prioritization of research questions
· Research proposal development and submission to ethical board
· Implementation of research
· Staff orientation on documentation process
· Data collection of various SRH issues from the community.
· Report writing and dissemination
· Knowledge management
· Sharing of AMREF mission, vision and strategy with all partners.
· Prepare and share work plans
· Collective planning, implementation and supervision of activities.
· Participation in Districts and other partner’s events/meetings.
· Developing and reviewing project indicators
· Developing monitoring tools
· Monitoring the office budget and support its preparation as needed
· resources management is in line with the approved regulations
· Lead the recipient CSO’s on the development of concept notes and quality proposals with action plan budgets reflecting SRHR issues for the young people (networking and collaboration among partners) Ensure linkage of activities other services like Psychosocial counseling, academia and research units.
· Participate in identification of policy agenda
· Participate in advocacy planning
· Support Implement advocacy activities
· Identify partners to work with and support advocacy agenda
· Work with Ministries in support of policy review and implementation
· Promote youth-friendly environment among technical teams and project partners
· Support partners and districts to develop and implement innovative SRHR community advocacy interventions.
· Three to five or more years’ experience implementing SRH, HIV and AIDS prevention and support programmes
· National AYSRH strategies
· Behavior Change Communication strategy
· Related donor policies and guidelines
· HIV and AIDS related acts
· National health policy
· Adolescence sexual and reproductive health guidelines
Terms of employment: one year with possible extension
Duty Station: Afar
Required number: - 1
Interested applicants are invited to send their non–returnable application by quoting the position and reference number in the subject matter including updated CV and application letter which should include remuneration requirements and contact details of three work related referees, (including HR and Immediate supervisor) to Human Resources Department, Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia by P.O Box 20855/1000, Addis Ababa or you can submit your application through ETrecruitment@Amref.org
The closing date for submitting applications is 2nd December 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further screening.