|The Information Technology (IT) function within Diageo delivers business and Information Systems services that enable our business and our markets to focus on commercial excellence. This role is within the IT function and will focus on driving value, service excellence and brilliant user experience by leveraging the IT organisation to deliver against the following goals: |
* Drive competitive advantage in the Ethiopia
* Deliver efficient and compliant services
* Provide a brilliant customer experience
The role of Service Delivery Manager Ethiopia is a business-facing role with the responsibility for maintaining business as usual support for the business unit. More importantly, this role is expected to effectively engage with business stakeholders and our service partners/providers
Purpose of Role
The primary function of this role is to
· Support the Regional SDM in developing a IT strategy that aligns with business objectives
· Work closely with the business and our service partners to ensure quality delivery and availability of all IS services
· Accountable for the Business As Usual (BAU)/ project budget for the market
· Work closely with regional Process Improvement manager on potential business/process improvements
1. Deliver efficient and compliant services:
a. Reliable, accurate, standard and cost effective business services
b. Cost effective IS/IT services to meet business needs
c. Management of local and central IS Support partners
d. Achieve all committed Service Level Agreements
e. Build and maintain strong relationships with the business stakeholders
f. Ensure service levels are maintained for Ethiopia
2. Financial Management
b. Manage projects budgets as necessary
3. In terms of the process, information and data areas that they will lead
a) Gather the detailed business requirements and how the business operates.
b) Identification, understanding and analysis of the process, information, data and functional requirements particularly to identify commonality and variances.
c) Support the definition of the process, information and data solution
4 Compliance and Controls
a) Work with SDLs to ensure delivery of satisfactory compliance and controls environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 7+ years in IT or Service delivery management in a multinational Organisation.
· Strong people management skills with ability to manage remote teams
· Ability to work in dynamic environment and oversee support in multiple locations
· ITIL Framework understanding with a minimal level of ITIL Foundation certification
· Communication skills with the ability to effectively and simply communicate technical concepts, solutions and implications in a business language
· Proven track record of participating as a member of a business management team, developing a team and thriving in a team oriented culture
· Self-directed and focused on final goal or end-state as opposed to specific tasks
How to Apply
· Click on this link below
· Please apply before the closing date of Dec 05, 2016.
· Only applications through the link will be considered.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV