Plans and oversees the organization’s marketing activities and ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Ø Contributes in the implementation of marketing strategies
Ø Supports the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
Ø Conducts market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
Ø Researches and analyses market trends, competitor offerings and other information that affects marketing strategies
Ø Attends marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
Ø Sees assigned projects through to completion and evaluate their success
Ø Propose areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
Ø Works with other company officers to establish marketing objectivesUndertakes any other duties consistent with the key responsibilities and duties of the post
· BA degree in marketing management or any business related field of study.
· Zero to one year of relevant experience
· Effective communication skills, written and verbal, required
· Proficiency in Microsoft office.
· Ability to work independently
· Motivated, outgoing and detailed oriented personality