Plans and oversees the organization’s marketing activities and ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Facilitates the implementation of marketing strategies
· Monitors the department’s operations and adjusts strategies as needed
· Organizes and attends marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness; Plan advertisement and promotion for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
· Prepares content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
· Conducts market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth; Researches and analyses market trends, competitor offerings and other information that affects marketing strategies
· Provides important choices involving product advertising, packaging, media channels, and branding
· Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy
· Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
· Sees initiated projects through to completion and evaluate their success
· Works with other companies to establish budgets and marketing objectives
· Undertakes any other duties consistent with the key responsibilities and duties of the post
· BA degree in marketing management or any business related field of study
· 5 years of experience in Marketing activities preferably in FMCG industry
· Effective communication skills, written and verbal, required
· Proficiency in Microsoft office.
· Ability to work independently
· Motivated, outgoing and detailed oriented personality
How to Apply
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and Updated CV(WITHOUT ANY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AT THIS STAGE) through the following address:
Please mention the specific Position you are applying for on the subject line of your email, candidates who do not follow the application instruction will not be considered.N.B. Candidates are encouraged to only apply online.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV