Purpose of the position:
The Head of the Project Support Unit (PSU) will assure that grants (both under direct supervision or in TPs) are implemented according to standards through monitoring of operational performance and direct line management of assigned grants
· Line manage project managers of grants that are deemed outside of Technical Programmes.
· Assure that all grants (in PSU and TPs) have effective operational monitoring and regular dashboard reporting on startup, progress and closure.
· Assure that non-wash construction projects are implemented according to schedules and quality standards.
· Assure that the process of transition of projects from acquisition to TPs or the PSU is effective and timely.
· Lead and assure effective communication on projects implemented under the PSU with donors, support offices and the government of Ethiopia.
· Assure the PSU works in close coordination with the grant finance functions in WVE for close integrated monitoring.
· Assure close coordination with other departments especially P&C, Support Services and Acquisition in the implementation of grants.
· Provide capacity building in operational grant management for individual grant managers and TP structures.
· Degree level. Studies on Social S. Fields. Or related field
· Experience: A least 10yrs development experience.
· Experience: A least 4 years Senior NGO leadership experience.
· Excellent communication skills, orally, written, and presentation skills
· Strong experience of working in cross-cultural environments
· Demonstrated high level of results orientation and problem solving skills
Working Environment / Conditions:
Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
Travel: 25% or more domestic/international travel is required.
4. Additional Requirements: Committed to WV’s vision, mission and core values
5. Place of Work: Addis Ababa, National Office,
6. Salary: World Vision has an attractive salary and benefits scale
How to Apply
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position
Interested applicants are required to fill the employment application form (you can get this form from http://docs.ethiojobs.net/Employment_Application_Form.docx) and send to P & C Division, World Vision Ethiopia P. O. Box 3330, Addis Ababa, or submit in person to our office located in Gerji area, near Anbesa Garage within 10 days after the date of this announcement or email to email@example.com.
Please indicate the position name on subject when you email the application form.
Note: We do not receive CVs, application letters, credentials and supporting documents at this point
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV