Purpose of the position:
The Head of the Project Support Unit (PSU) will assure that grants (both under direct supervision or in TPs) are implemented according to standards through monitoring of operational performance and direct line management of assigned grants
· Line manage project managers of grants that are deemed outside of Technical Programmes.
· Assure that all grants (in PSU and TPs) have effective operational monitoring and regular dashboard reporting on startup, progress and closure.
· Assure that non-wash construction projects are implemented according to schedules and quality standards.
· Assure that the process of transition of projects from acquisition to TPs or the PSU is effective and timely.
· Lead and assure effective communication on projects implemented under the PSU with donors, support offices and the government of Ethiopia.
· Assure the PSU works in close coordination with the grant finance functions in WVE for close integrated monitoring.
· Assure close coordination with other departments especially P&C, Support Services and Acquisition in the implementation of grants.
· Provide capacity building in operational grant management for individual grant managers and TP structures.
· Degree level. Studies on Social S. Fields. Or related field
· Experience: A least 10yrs development experience.
· Experience: A least 4 years Senior NGO leadership experience.
· Excellent communication skills, orally, written, and presentation skills
· Strong experience of working in cross-cultural environments
· Demonstrated high level of results orientation and problem solving skills
Working Environment / Conditions:
Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
Travel: 25% or more domestic/international travel is required.
4. Additional Requirements: Committed to WV’s vision, mission and core values
5. Place of Work: Addis Ababa, National Office,
6. Salary: World Vision has an attractive salary and benefits scale
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV