Purpose of the position:
The Head of Health Technical Program (TP ) will provide leadership and management to the TP portfolio for World Vision Ethiopia. He/she will lead and oversee the implementation of projects assigned to the TP, be responsible for the TP growth and represent WVE with donors, partners and the government for issues relating to the TP sectors.
· Assure that World Vision Ethiopia is an active participant at cluster/consortia meetings, donor discussions and with the government of Ethiopia relevant to sectors covered by the TP.
· Lead the development and growth of the TP portfolio in collaboration with the resource acquisition and PELS team.
· Oversee the development of implementation guides, tool development and documentation of best practices relevant to areas covered by the TP.
· Assure that projects under the TP are implemented according to donor standards, timelines and best practices.
· Assure that a robust monitoring and reporting system is effective, providing real time updated on the TP implementation to the SLT, Donors and the wider World Vision Partnership.
· Manage a team of technical specialists and project implementers, providing leadership and managerial guidance and oversee technical support to field based staff through a matrix management system.
· Represent the TP focus areas in Operations Leadership meeting, and with the SLT when required.
How to Apply
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position
Interested applicants are required to fill the employment application form (you can get this form from http://docs.ethiojobs.net/Employment_Application_Form.docx) and send to P & C Division, World Vision Ethiopia P. O. Box 3330, Addis Ababa, or submit in person to our office located in Gerji area, near Anbesa Garage within 10 days after the date of this announcement or email to email@example.com.
Please indicate the position name on subject when you email the application form.
Note: We do not receive CVs, application letters, credentials and supporting documents at this point
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV