Plans, manages and is responsible for the operations of warehouse facilities, including the identification of opportunities for warehousing operation improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Strategically manages warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision; Initiates, coordinates and enforces optimal operational policies and procedures.
· Supervises and oversees receiving, warehousing & distribution operations.
· Plans, coordinates and monitors the receipt and dispatch of goods.
· Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; Monitors storage space and ensure efficient space utilization.
· Controls inventory levels and accuracy by conducting physical cycle counts and reconcile with data storage system.
· Maintains records and prepares in/out status reports.
· Interacts with various customers, vendors and/or service providers in the best interest of the Company.
· Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
· Perform related tasks as required
· BA degree in Procurement and Supply Management, Logistics and Supply Chain, Business Management, Business Administration or Accounting
· 6 years of experience in Supply & Material Management activities out of which 2 years in managerial/supervisory position
· Leadership skill
· Planning skills
· Communication skill
· Computer Skill
How to Apply
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and Updated CV(WITHOUT ANY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AT THIS STAGE) through the following address:
Please mention the specific Position you are applying for on the subject line of your email, candidates who do not follow the application instruction will not be considered.N.B. Candidates are encouraged to only apply online.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV