Plans, manages and is responsible for the operations of warehouse facilities, including the identification of opportunities for warehousing operation improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Strategically manages warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision; Initiates, coordinates and enforces optimal operational policies and procedures.
· Supervises and oversees receiving, warehousing & distribution operations.
· Plans, coordinates and monitors the receipt and dispatch of goods.
· Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; Monitors storage space and ensure efficient space utilization.
· Controls inventory levels and accuracy by conducting physical cycle counts and reconcile with data storage system.
· Maintains records and prepares in/out status reports.
· Interacts with various customers, vendors and/or service providers in the best interest of the Company.
· Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
· Perform related tasks as required
· BA degree in Procurement and Supply Management, Logistics and Supply Chain, Business Management, Business Administration or Accounting
· 6 years of experience in Supply & Material Management activities out of which 2 years in managerial/supervisory position
· Leadership skill
· Planning skills
· Communication skill
· Computer Skill