The vision of ECX is to become a leading and dynamic Exchange in Africa. ECX has a mission to provide a modern, efficient, transparent and reliable market platform to serve the national development goals through adaptation of technology, excellence in innovation and with integrity. The ECX is a unique partnership of market actors, the Members of the Exchange, and its main promoter, the Government of Ethiopia. ECX represents the future of Ethiopia, bringing integrity, security, and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants for the following positions.
1. Position: Specialist, HR & OD
Required No.: 1 (One)
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Reports to: Manager. Human Resource Development
Vacancy Announcement No.: 081/2016
Plan, develop, and follow up the implementation of HR initiatives of the exchange; Organize and implement research, analysis and ideas to the development and implementation of HR strategy; in order to ensure organizational development.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Designs and delivers people and organizational development strategies and management;
· Provide expertise and actively engage in organogram development, Job design & Job evaluation, job descriptions and job grading, salary and benefit study activities;
· Provide expertise in HR policy & procedure review and development activities;
· Provide a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employees regarding HR policies and procedures;
· Identify opportunities for performance improvement through undertaking internal and external diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and proposes possible solutions and introduces new ideas;
· Assist in a variety of HR activities such as placement, transfer, promotion, demotion, disciplinary issues, benefit administration, payroll processing, compensation, and separation;
· Support in revision and development of employee performance management system, policy and program;
· Assist the development and revision of innovative employee reward and recognition programs;
· Actively support in the development/review of learning and development policies, manuals, guidelines;
· Actively participate in the development of competency framework as well as systematic succession planning program for key positions organizational structure and benefit surveys, recruitment and other HR administration activities.
· Perform other related activities as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
· MBA/BA in Management, HR & OD, HRM, Organizational Development, Business Administration and 2/4 years of work experience in relevant field respectively.