The vision of ECX is to become a leading and dynamic Exchange in Africa. ECX has a mission to provide a modern, efficient, transparent and reliable market platform to serve the national development goals through adaptation of technology, excellence in innovation and with integrity. The ECX is a unique partnership of market actors, the Members of the Exchange, and its main promoter, the Government of Ethiopia. ECX represents the future of Ethiopia, bringing integrity, security, and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants for the following positions.
Position: Associate, Planning and Change Management
Required No.: 1 (One)
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Reports to: Manager, Planning and Change Management
Vacancy Announcement No.: 081/2016
Assist in formulating the Exchange strategy, integrating ECX’s strategic plan with the vision and mission of the company, in compiling action plans, analyzing external business environment, anticipating market opportunities as well as risks and analyzing business performance.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Collects and compiles relevant data from various units of the company and other external stakeholders for the purpose of strategic planning;
· Computes, synthesizes and analyzes performance data, periodically, of different divisions;
· Follows the pattern of events and changes in business, and augments short and long term business growth and performance through market analysis;
· Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis and communicates to the Specialist of Strategic planning;
· Assists in strategy formulation, monitoring and documenting strategic plan execution;
· Assists in strategic process improvements and communication of strategies;
· Assists in analyzing business performance, industry trends, existing or new regulatory requirements and their impact on the Exchange;
· Compiles action plan of ECX departments;
· Assists in preparing the unit’s action plan;
· Performs other related tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
· BA/Bsc in Economics or Statistics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Management or related business fields and 2 years of experience in strategy, planning and analytical position in a financial or agricultural marketing industry