- Assess and identify community needs;
- Develop community- based programs that address livelihood needs;
- Monitor community development program implementation;
- Provide advice and input to communities with regards to any issues and concerns that arise in the program implementation;
- Liaises frequently with community members and other stakeholders;
- Evaluate Community Development activities to determine relevance to community needs and benchmark with industry standards;
- Work closely with Company's relevant departments, relevant local authorities/ regulators/ agencies, Partner's representatives, and relevant stakeholders in delivering the plan;
- Implement conflict resolution strategies to improve corporate - community relations and support continuous operations thereby reducing work disruptions;
- Handle community-related issues, review and make necessary recommendation to management;
- Provide regular updates/recommendations to Company on local issues/challenges;
- Comply with required legal and administrative standards to ensure that the program is properly funded and administered;
- Perform other related duties assigned by supervisors.
1. BA Degree and above in project management, economics or other related fields.
1. 5 years and above in large organization with similar position.
1. Fluent in speak and write in Somali, English and Amharic languages;
1. Better control, planning, communication and coordination skills and strategies;
2. Good analysis, judgment, ability to accurately identify key points and propose solutions.
1. Self motivated;
2. Energetic, mature, independent and able to handle multi tasks and work under pressure;
3. Proficient in MSOffice and good computer literacy;
4. Strong oral and written skills in Chinese, English and French, including Mandarin;
5. Demonstrates high personal and professional integrity.