Meta Abo SC was acquired by Diageo in January 2012. Diageo is the world’s largest premium drinks company and is famous for its beer and premium spirits brands including Guinness, Johnnie Walker scotch whisky, Smirnoff vodka and Gordons gin.
Meta Abo produces and distributes its flagship national lager brands of Meta and Meta Premium Lager from its brewery at Sebeta near Addis Ababa.
The Meta Abo breweries vision is to become the most celebrated business in Ethiopia
Our goal is to be ’winning at the moment of choice’ to ensure we are winning bigger and beating the competition. This, along with putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners.
This new position is being created to ensure that we have focus on delivering a brilliant supply chain. Our aim is to create a robust supply operation which can be depended upon to cope with the ambitious growth the Diageo Meta partnership is striving to achieve.
Purpose of Role
1. Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
2. Supervision of warehouse staff including 3rd parties, Inventory accuracy, and maintain shipping schedule
3. Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock takes and audit of same to verify results and ensure real time reporting across all shift.
4. Ensure timely and accurate inventory transactions including receipts, issues, transfers, adjustments, and shipments.
5. Conduct inventory cycle counts and physical counts; participate in audits as specified and required. Ensure discrepancies are fully accounted for.
6. Investigate inventory discrepancies and transactions history to determine root cause of variances.
7. Applying SAP, EISC (including RCPS) and quality management in combination with the standard work procedures
8. Adhere to real time SAP entry per shift as required by business standards.
9. Own shift level Safety standards and ensure all 3rd parties own the safety standards. Take action where appropriate
10. Own and adhere to lean logistics standards as required and ensure OTIFNE delivery at all times.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV