RECRUITMENT WILL BE VALIDATED AFTER SECURING FUND
The Physiotherapist will provide stimulative physical therapy for U5 severely malnourished children in phase 2 of recovery, admitted in the ACF nutrition Stabilization Center of Ngunyyel refugee camp. S/he will be based in Gambella with daily professional travels to the Ngunyyel refugee camps.
The physiotherapist will be trained on-the-job during the first 2 months of his/her mission by an expert in Stimulative Physical Physiotherapist.
The main stakes of the post are:
· Make subjective and objective assessment of patients with regards to impairments, function, patient goals and social situation.
· Based on assessment, identify problems and make treatment plan with the beneficiary.
· Carry out Stimulative Physical Therapy treatments for U5 SAM children admitted in Stabilization centers and in phase 2 of recovery.
· Ensure good communication with beneficiary at all times throughout assessment, setting of goals and explanation of treatment.
· Ensure that Physiotherapy equipment is kept safely and if repairs are needed, facilitates the maintenance thereof and compile information
· Other duties as assigned by line manager
· Reporting as required by project indicators and participate in project evaluation
· Have completed a physiotherapy degree with at least 2 years of physiotherapy practice
· Willingness and ability to work in remote locations
· Willingness to live in an environment where entertainment facilities are limited and with movement restrictions
Experience in the field of disability inclusion
Duration of the contract: 12 months.
Total number of post: 3