RECRUITMENT WILL BE VALIDATED AFTER SECURING FUND
The Senior Physiotherapist/Project Manager will in one had manage the stimulative physical therapy operations in Gambella and provide stimulative physical therapy treatment for U5 severely malnourished children in phase 2 of recovery, admitted in the ACF nutrition Stabilization Center of Ngunyyel refugee camp. S/he will be based in Gambella with professional travels to the Ngunyyel refugee camps.
The main stakes of the post are:
· Plan the different stages and tasks involved in realizing this project and draw up a project action plan.
· Direct the implementation of the project and project monitoring procedures.
· Write the activity reports related to the project.
· Manage the project’s financial, logistical and material resources.
· Co-ordinate between all the project’s internal and external interfaces.
· Communicate on the project’s activities with all of the partners.
· Direct the project team
· Attend the different coordination Meetings
· Make subjective and objective assessment of patients with regards to impairments, function, patient goals and social situation.
· Based on assessment, identify problems and make treatment plan with the beneficiary.
· Carry out Stimulative Physical Therapy treatments for U5 SAM children admitted in Stabilization centers and in phase 2 of recovery.
· Ensure good communication with beneficiary at all times throughout assessment, setting of goals and explanation of treatment.
· Ensure that Physiotherapy equipment is kept safely and if repairs are needed, facilitates the maintenance thereof and compile information
· Other duties as assigned by line manager
· Reporting as required by project indicators and participate in project evaluation
· Degree in management and/or project management, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in managing projects in the humanitarian field
· Have completed a physiotherapy degree with at least 2 years of physiotherapy practice
· Willingness and ability to work in remote locations
· Willingness to live in an environment where entertainment facilities are limited and with movement restrictions
· Experience in the field of disability inclusion
Duration of the contract: 12 months.