- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
- liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- preparing staff handbooks;
- advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- undertaking regular salary reviews;
- negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- interpreting and advising on employment law;
- dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- planning and sometimes delivering training - including inductions for new staff;
- analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
1) degree from a well-known university in the field of Business Administration or related fields
2) 2 and plus years’ experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicant can bring their application letter, CV and other credential documents to the following address
Kera, Worke's promise Building, 3rd floor.
Tel no. 0113724347
Or can submit it through online at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you apply online please specify for what position you are applying on the SUBJECT of the email.
N.B. Please come with printed Application Letter, CV's and other credentials when you are called for an Interview.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV