Deluxe Furniture a division of MINAYE PLC, is an exclusive top leading supplier of Office, Household, Cafeteria and Restaurant furniture, Safe Box, Vertical Blinds, Mattresses, Porcelain Tiles, Granite riser and steppers, MDF Laminated floor tiles and many more.
Deluxe Furniture is also manufacturing Kitchen Cabinets, Wardrobes, and different Office Furniture. Today, we are the leader in the market with 7 branches in Addis Ababa and 1 in Hawassa, on a total of more than 6000m2 of showroom area, with a plan of expanding more into the other major towns of the country in the near future.
After being in business for 15 years, We have made ourselves experts in the business with many letters of recommendation from different companies for providing quality goods at a reasonable price, excellent customer service, efficient delivery and assembly service, as well as outstanding after sales service with free maintenance services and reasonably priced spare parts.
As part of Deluxe Furniture, you will join more than 250 strong and vibrant individuals working nationally to accomplish the mission of the organization. Deluxe Furniture invites you, the qualified candidate, to apply for the positions of Marketing Research Division Manager.
A Market Researcher typically does the following Activities:
· Investigating market activity
· Analyzing published data and statistics
· Evaluating past performance of a product or service's sales
· Assessing future trends
· Commissioning surveys
· Co-coordinating research projects
· Meeting and liaising with clients to negotiate and agree research projects;
· Preparing briefs and commissioning research;
· Formulating a plan or proposal and presenting it to the client or senior management;
· Writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires;
· Briefing interviewers and researchers;
· Liaising with and managing survey staff;
· Moderating focus groups;
· Conducting qualitative or quantitative surveys or focus group assessments;
· Using statistical software to manage and organize information;
· Monitoring the progress of research projects;
· Analyzing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts;
· Writing detailed reports and presenting results;
· Advising clients or senior management on how to best use research findings;
Educational Qualifications and Skills Required:
Qualification/Level of studies: Degrees in Marketing, Business Management, Economics, Statistics or related fields.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years experiences in related field.
Required skills: You will need to show:
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV