Tender Reference # T-SCI-ET-2017-002
Save the Children is the world's leading independent organization for children. Our vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
In Ethiopia, under the child protection program, Save the Children is responding to ensuring the wellbeing of children by prioritizing four areas of intervention: Appropriate care (including Children on the Move), Protection of children against violence, children and harmful work and child protection systems.
SCI plans to conduct terminal evaluation for the project that has been implementing in partnership with South Gondar Zone Women and Children Affairs Department since 2014. Save the Children will hire a well-qualified consultant competent to conduct the terminal evaluation with quality and standard that meets minimum expectations outlined in this TOR
Save the Children Ethiopia Country Office wants to hire competent Consulting firms for the consultancy work on “Terminal evaluation”
The consulting firm should have:
· Minimum Masters Degree in Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Developmental Psychology, from a recognized institution. Team composition is highly valued.
· Experience in social science research and specific experiences on designing and conducting mid-term and terminal evaluation in the child protection sector
· Experience on qualitative research methods and analysis
· Expert knowledge and practical experience on child protection issues in Amhara Region.
· Knowledge and experience of using participatory methodologies
· Proficiency in computer skills, including use of appropriate and relevant software.
· Experience of coordinating diverse teams and communicating with individuals/groups at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and writing skills in English language
· Available in Jan and Feb, 2017
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV