EthioChicken is a leading distributor of chickens to rural farmers in Ethiopia. We are a rapidly growing Company that believes in investing in our employees and offers them opportunities for career advancement. Ethiochicken is an Ethiopian based company.
Our vision is to bring healthy and affordable eggs and meat to every Ethiopian family, and in doing so improve nutrition, enhance rural farmer livelihoods, and create income opportunities for our customers and partners.
Ethiochicken is looking for a Jr. Customer Experience Offer to join as a critical member of our Customer Insights and Innovation team. The Jr. Customer Experience Officer will be the voice of the customer responsible for identifying key pain points/opportunities across the end to end customer experience. The Primary objectives of the Customer Insight& Innovation team at Ethiochicken is to drive incremental improvements to our NPS (Net promoter score) and drive repeat business to grow our loyal customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Conduct weekly post DOC's (Day old chicks) delivery experience survey &
quarterly customer satisfaction survey, including;
Conducting telephonic interviews
. Survey data entry
. Analyzing survey data
* Answer customer grievance calls and direct their grievances to the
* Generate and maintain weekly/quarterly reports, and dashboards.
* Other duties as assigned.
* BA Degree in Sales & Marketing and related field of study.
* 0 – 1 year experience.
· Strong communication skills.
· Good spoken and written English.
· Oromigna language is mandatory.
· Proficiency in MS Office (Power point, word, excel etc.)
· Keen and proactive to learn and continuously develop technical
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV