Under supervision of the Logistics Team Leader (LTL), ensure (supervise or execute) an efficient implementation of supply chain activities (order management, purchase management, stock management, freight management), guaranteeing a proper application of MSF supply procedures.
Plans, coordinates and supervises the daily activities of the Supply team: organizing their working plan, ensuring coaching and supervision.
Supply Administration and procedures: Ensures a smooth running of supply administration and the respect of the implemented supply procedures.
Local Purchase Follow-up
- In collaboration with the Purchaser, responsible for follow-up of local purchase.
- Prepare with the project log and admin, market assessments, pro forma’s, contracts, and supplier evaluations.
Order and Stock follow-up
- Assures the necessary supply to the project (making and following up of orders)
- Perform regular communication with capital for the purpose of order follow-up
- Plan the purchase of fast moving materials (stationery, household items, work equipment, ...)
- Monitor stock levels related to monthly consumption
- Controls stock movements, in collaboration with the storekeeper.
· Essential degree and specialization in Logistics/Supply Chain
· Essential in supply chain management (minimum 2 years) and in organization of supply administration and procedures..
· Desirable proven understanding of MSF Field Logistics (general knowledge of
MSF equipment and kits in accordance to the nature of the project).
· English essential and local language
· Computer literacy